Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just a Good Day

So, after popular demand, I am back again. Well not really... I just broke into Steph's account and starting writing. But today was a really good day. Here's why.


First, I have the bestest wife. This morning as I prepped to take the GRE she made me sausage, eggs, and french toast, with some apple cider. It must have done its work, because I did much better than I thought I would have. Surprisingly, I scored higher on the quantitative than I did on the verbal. If you know me, math is not my strength. God made my weakness a strength and gave me a better score than I thought I could get. My heart is full of gratitude.








Second, I have the bestest bestest wife. After four hours of testing and a long subway home, I came home to find the kitchen door shut with a cute note on it about how she hoped the GRE was a [ginger] snap.


Lo and behold, behind the doors was my cute wife with a pan full of toasty warm ginger cookies. I took her in one arm and handful of cookies in another.


To make it better, the weather was great, so we went on a walk. Steph and I got to check out the Greek Festival, which was really just a small sized carnival. We then hiked up to a little cafe and shared some delicious carrot cake and a root beer.


If by now you haven't figured out what made this day so great, it was my beautiful wife. Love you Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment