Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vampire Awareness Week

Potterybarn is all decked out for the holiday season, and it makes me really excited!  Halloween is my favorite holiday.  Maybe that is because my birthday is October 30th- I am not sure the origins of my liking.    But I love costumes, and pumpkins, and cute decorations, etc. etc. 


We have been super busy.  I am starting to get tons of hours at Potterybarn and they are just working me to the bones.  And Cody is busy too.  It feels like our days are so long working, and we always get home late... but it's nice that we are able to make most of the time we do have together, and make schedules and commute travels cohesive.


I just had to blog about my first Potterybarn purchase!  I did buy a couple of candles when the Hurricane Irene panic occured, and the customers rushing in made me impulsively buy candles (so that doesn't count).  Today I made my first real purchase.  
I put a lot of thought and time into my purchases.  I finally "splurged" and got something!
Cody and I have garlic always just sitting in the cupboard, and when I saw the cutest fresh garlic keeper at PB, I could not resist.  Well, at first I did resist.  Then today I saw it was on sale and I jumped on it.  So it was a double bonus, because it was on sale, and I get my employee discount!





LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment