Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cody's Corner Part II

Well Howdy! I'm saying hi to ya'll from my nice little corner again. 


Yep that's me with a large Sprite! Sitting down after a nice long day at the beach. Your'e probably wondering, "He sure looks deep in thought. What is he thinking?" Well, I'll tell you what I am thinking, "Why in the world did I fall asleep on the beach in the middle of the day without sunscreen?" 


Stephanie and I didn't think that New York would have such nice beaches, but when we found out we jumped on the opportunity to get some nice tans under the New York sun. I hadn't been to the beach in a while and was so excited to get there. And like Stephanie already explained, it was quite a trip there. After playing in the water and spending all that energy, I was lulled to sleep by the rhythmic wash of the waves and smile of the sun.


Next thing I know everyone is staring at the red kid whose three-quarters white, a quarter yellow, and all red. 


So my little piece of advice for you all is, don't sunbathe too much or you might just end up looking like a tomato. 



1 comment: