Here are some pictures we took at "Shobu" Japanese Restaurant in Bay Ridge. It is a fun place, just a 15 minute walk from our apartment. There is a little patio area in the back, so we sat there. We especially loved the blue and orange walls, we thought it looked awesome.
We ordered these entrees called "Bento" boxes. (Side Note: I had an epitome! My grandma has talked about bento boxes before, but the realization of them came that dinner night) Anyway- they are basically a cute little box, divided into the best of all the dishes. It was perfect because I couldn't decide between teriyaki chicken, or sushi rolls, or shrimp tempura. I got the best of both worlds in this entree option, and it was the best price too! Score.
Well we are both working really hard- Cody is liking the Korea Society more because he is now doing a variety of projects, instead of a single timeline that consumed all of his time. I am working at Potterybarn on their bi-polar scheduling; and in the meantime sealing the deal on another job. (I've already said too much, I want to wait until it's more official)
Hope all is well! Stayin' cool finally in NYC.




Man, that food looks good! Can I just say Steph, that I love the background of your blog? So appropriate. Also, I bet that more people read this thing than you think, people just don't like to comment because it is that much more work. Post your blog link as a status on FB, and I'm sure you'll get a lot more readers. Who *doesn't* want to read about your glamorous life in NY?! It certainly is interesting! :D
ReplyDelete