Monday, July 18, 2011

FAO Schwartz N' Stuff

Hey all!  Sorry it has really been such a long time since I blogged.  It seems I just make the gap longer and longer between one post and the next.  I will not give up though, I will continue my blog!


So nothing really new is happening.  We are both working.  It is hot.  It is humid.  A little bit of sight-seeing.
We were able to go to FAO Schwartz, the famous toy store here, the other day.  It was SOOOO awesome!!!!  Here are some pics:


*This is Cody with a hand puppet turtle.  Isn't he darling? ;)  .... (Later we saw REAL wild turtles in a pond in Central Park)



*This is a barbie runway.  All the barbie dolls were rotating on the run way.

*Craziest thing: A foosball table made of real barbies!  This made me laugh the most I think.

*I have always loved dress up and tutus and such; so obviously couldn't resist the photo op.

*Gigantic dog stuffed animals!

*Cody with giant stuffed mountain animals

*Cody loved that they had real "comic book" characters greeting customers/kids. (In there is Spiderman and Captain America)




Here are some more pictures we took that day around Central Park.  It is an awesome park!


*Stephanie in front of the "horse" out of all the other Chinese Zodiac sculptures

*Ditto above; except Cody=Rabbit

*Waterfall 
 *This was in FAO Schwartz, I just forgot to add it up there... But there could be dinosaurs in Central Park too, you never know!
Well, as they all say in Brooklyn, New York...   Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment