This last week has been great! I am love loving the job at Potterybarn. Cody is struggling being confined to a cubicle, but it is nice to be working so close to each other and for the income he provides- so no complaining Cody. ;)
The highlight of this last week was going to Governor's Island on Saturday. They have free ferry rides on the weekends there. There is a bunch of historical sites and art exhibits/entertainment, food, and so on. The best part is just the view and atmosphere. It is an island in the middle of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island and Liberty/Ellis Island. Walking around the island, you can get all the great views. It was really nice.
So Christmas came early this year for the Thiel's. Well, I received a couple of packages from Draper with some things I wanted to be sent once we got out here. It was finally nice to get some of those things I had left behind. Thanks mom and dad!
Funny story of the week: I got hit on by a midget. I won't go into all the details, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Basically this midget thought I was really beautiful, and got shut down when I told him I was married. It was quite a hilarious experience (on my end).
Well we are excited for the 4th of July tomorrow. It stinks because I have work... retail never takes a holiday; or consumers never take a holiday I should say. But we close early and I still have plenty of time to watch the NYC fireworks with my sweetheart.
Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend! And remember I posted the pictures on facebook because there were just SO many. Ta ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment