Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cody's Corner

My corner... yes I got in trouble and Steph put me in the corner. Not with a dunce cap, but with a computer and she said I can't come out of the corner until I learn my lesson.


Lesson number one: Don't get caught with your pants down in New York. Lots of people are watching.





Lesson number two: New York is literally a jungle. 



Lesson Number three: Steph is the cutest girl in New York City and I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else.



Well I've got enough brownie points to come out of the corner now and I hope you enjoy this blog. New York City has been quite an adventure. I'm really loving the big apple. Steph and I met the temple president for the Manhattan Temple and he said, "I hope you love it here, there's a lot to love." I would agree. While there's definitely not the glamorous city portrayed in movies, there is one beautiful Asian girl from Draper, UT that lights up the city streets everywhere she goes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment