Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Feller Rocks

It is pretty amazing that I am doing two posts in one day.  Phew!  So just remember to check out the previous one from this morning if it suits your fancy.


The title of this, "My Feller Rocks" is a word play of "Rockefeller" center, and also to express how my fella Cody rocks! :)  ... 
So Cody got off work early today, so we did a little sight seeing for once.  Here are some pictures that say it a lot better than I do: 




*This is a sweet building I found.  Notice how the terraces cascade down the building, creating an architectural beauty and wonder.  :)



*I originally took this picture because of the cool art pieces that convey people made of wire.  However, I posted it because it captures the essence of me and Codester.


*This is St. Patrick's Cathedral.  The architecture, craftsmanship and everything else was astounding.


*I love the fact that New York City works so hard to make sure their plants and landscape are superb.  These are some hydrangeas- I couldn't resist the photo op!




*The Rockefeller Center!  We wanted to go to the observatory deck on the roof sometime to view the city at night, but at tickets $22 per person just to merely go to the top of a building-  we can't and don't really want to do that right now.


*Cody's dream came true as we entered the LEGO store.  There were so many colors of the blocks! Even more than the color variety at beloved M&M world.

*Here is a cute lil' Asian boy at the LEGO store that we had to creepily capture on camera.


*The fountain at the heart of the Rockefeller Center


*My childhood dream comes true as I visit the American Girl store!  Meet Stephanie, as she meets Kanani.

*Lastly, here is us at an NBC something something.  Pretty colors.



*Well that is all for now- I hope you enjoy the pictures, we sure do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment